.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

Zionists Persist in Behaving Badly

Here are some comments that were written about someone on Treppenwitz's blog.

On an antisemitic blog (umkahlil.blogspot.com) it is stated that you ban pro=palestinian posters.

Is that true?

Posted by: Ibraham Av | Mar 12, 2006 11:38:31 PM

My sympathy re the hate blogger who attacked you. You're in the best of company (I've had at least three highly personal attacks from that source)... Definitely not worth any response other than pointing out to the blogger's host any of the resultant breaches of the terms of service, which
include this:

Member agrees not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, or harmful material of any kind or nature. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited.

Member shall not interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services.

http://www.blogger.com/terms.g

How many do you think your attacker scores on?

Posted by: Judy | Mar 12, 2006 11:52:53 PM

While it's unpleasant to be referred to as a 'hate blogger' and a 'joo hater,' this is simply a Zionist technique in the hopes that something will stick. If it were I being attacked I would not be intimidated. The comments are a reflection on the commenters. This invariably is the fate of any Palestinian or pro-Palestinian who does not acquiesce to the parameters of discourse set by the Zionists. Judy, who alleges that she was the object of 'three highly personal attacks'; she doesn't specify whom, I have written about here and here and here. In one post I quote her false statement that I was forced to remove one of my posts because of an action that she'd taken:

If you would like to email me from my blog site, I would like to let you know how I dealt successfully with attacks on Lisa and myself (and others) by Umkhalil. She was forced to remove the offending pages.

Sorry, guys, if I am the object of your smears, this old Arab isn't going anywhere, least of all not to blog heaven anytime soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette