.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Murderous, Humiliating Siege of Jenin Continues

In his own land in which murdeous occupying soldiers roam with canines,

"Jenin resident, Barakat Hosni, told PNN, 'The soldiers made me undress, searched me, and kept me like that, naked, for an hour. After all of that, they didn’t let me move. The occupiers used insults and offensive words and I could not move through me own land.'”

These soldiers are immigrants from all over the world who come to Palestine not to adapt to the country which they found nor to blend with the indigenous people. They came to steal and ethnically cleanse its indigenous people, erase its history, and eradicate its culture. These immigrants are vandals, plunderers, liars, and thieves.

Make peace with this? With institutionalized bigotry,with people who refuse to implement the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 13, Section 2, "Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette