.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

I've been tagged...

I got tagged

Thanks moi of my occupied territory for tagging me

5 things about me:

1. I have five children (four girls and one boy) and a grandson. (I started to get each one of them to say something about me, but their responses were not acceptable to me.)

2. It is my fervent desire and remains unfulfilled that my children were like the children in Little Women.

3. love chocolate, wine, martinis, ftiye (which is rice, lamb, yoghurt, bread), squash with leban, and slot machines

4. shy & work for the right of return

5. happily married

Three things I like in others:

1. Sense of humor

2. Loyalty

3. Honesty

Three things I dislike in others:

1. Hypocrisy

2. Kuripot (which in tagalog language means "cheap")

3. Ignorant Intransigence

I tag:

lulu
cutter
alif
shaden

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette