Sunday, October 09, 2005
Mo' taz Abu Za'rour Killed: IOF Fires On Medical Team
"Israeli soldiers killed, on Sunday, a Palestinian fighter close to Aseera Al Shimaliyya village, near the West Bank city of Nablus."
According to witnesses that spoke to WAFA a "big Israeli force swept at pre-dawn into the city amid fire shooting."
Also, soldiers fired at a medical team who arrived at the scene in order to evacuate the body of Mo'taz Abu Za’rour, 24.
According to The Palestine Monitor, between the 29th of September 2000 and the 14th of October 2003, the Israeli occupying forces carried out the following attacks on Palestinian medical services:
• 121 ambulances were attacked and damaged 36 ambulances were damaged beyond repair
991 cases of ambulances being denied access to the injured
• 25 medical personnel were killed by Israeli soldiers
• 425 medical personnel were injured
• 71 emergency personnel were arrested
• 290 counts of hospitals and clinics attacked & damaged