.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 05, 2005

 

Before . . .


The villagers of Imwas were forced to flee their homes and lands on June 7, 1967. Israeli soldiers fired over their heads to facilitate this. The village of Imwas is now a park called Canada. This picture is from 1958.  Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Palestine Blogs - The Gazette